Lurking in Simeon’s abandoned cottage is his severed hand…
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6(A), Spirit d10, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d10, Fighting d10, Notice d4, Stealth d10
Pace: 4; Parry: 7; Toughness: 4
- Scuttle: Creeping hands roll a d4 running die, instead of a d6.
- Size –2: Creeping hands are small. Attackers suffer –2 to attack rolls
- Throttle: A creeping hand scoring a raise on a Fighting attack has grabbed its opponent’s throat. Each round the grip is maintained, the victim must make a Vigor roll opposed by the hand’s unearthly Strength or suffer one level of Fatigue. This can lead to Death. The victim may remove the hand with a successful opposed Strength roll.
- Can only be shaken, not wounded by non-magical attacks, no matter how much damage. A party with no magick may have to grapple or snare it, or run away.
- Scary to see, Guts roll to avoid becoming Shaken first time you encounter it.